Dino Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question for Jesse about Canadian Border ASAP! (others may help if you know too)

4 posters

Go down

Question for Jesse about Canadian Border ASAP! (others may help if you know too) Empty Question for Jesse about Canadian Border ASAP! (others may help if you know too)

Post by Uly1 Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:44 pm

Jesse or anyone else who has gone to Canada by car in the last 6 months-

Do you need a passport to get through the border? For adults too? Or can you just use a birth certificate? Please help ASAP- We are leaving for Canada friday, and we know someone who needs to know(I have a passport, so I think I'm covered) Smile )

Please ask your parents Jesse because I am sure they would know, or if you know.'

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! elephant
Uly1
Uly1
First Member
First Member

Female
Number of posts : 71
Job/hobbies : Dogsledding
Humor : It's all funny until someone gets hurt. Then its hilarious.
Registration date : 2009-01-03

http://www.freewebs.com/mammalcampaign

Back to top Go down

Question for Jesse about Canadian Border ASAP! (others may help if you know too) Empty Re: Question for Jesse about Canadian Border ASAP! (others may help if you know too)

Post by brink3 Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:21 pm

Kids can get by with just a birth certificate. Adults need a passport.
brink3
brink3

Male
Number of posts : 161
Job/hobbies : collecting coins
Humor : sarcasm is the refuge of the witless
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Back to top Go down

Question for Jesse about Canadian Border ASAP! (others may help if you know too) Empty Thanks all

Post by Uly1 Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:05 pm

Thx Jesse!

I think they changed it Jan 1, but thx for the info. Was really helpful!

Cheers elephant

OK lily if you ever check this again, this is Dino Ace. I edited your post just cause you didn't belive that I could silent and now I hope you belive that I can. Also, Brick, if you see this dont bann me from the forums I am just trying to prove to lily that I can edit people's posts. Awesome Happy!

Last edited by Dino Ace on Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Proving something to Lily >_>)
Uly1
Uly1
First Member
First Member

Female
Number of posts : 71
Job/hobbies : Dogsledding
Humor : It's all funny until someone gets hurt. Then its hilarious.
Registration date : 2009-01-03

http://www.freewebs.com/mammalcampaign

Back to top Go down

Question for Jesse about Canadian Border ASAP! (others may help if you know too) Empty Re: Question for Jesse about Canadian Border ASAP! (others may help if you know too)

Post by Admin Etah Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:21 pm

Lily, you may also want to send Jesse a PM instead of making a thread about it. I will lock this thread now because you got your answer and we don't need any more people posting. Surprised
Admin Etah
Admin Etah
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 261
Job/hobbies : I like turtles!
Humor : What does this big red button that says "do not touch" do?
Registration date : 2009-01-06

http://www.dinocampaign.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Brick Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:29 pm

Uly1 wrote:Thx Jesse!

I think they changed it Jan 1, but thx for the info. Was really helpful!

Cheers elephant

OK lily if you ever check this again, this is Dino Ace. I edited your post just cause you didn't belive that I could silent and now I hope you belive that I can. Also, Brick, if you see this dont bann me from the forums I am just trying to prove to lily that I can edit people's posts. Awesome Happy!
I don't mind Etah! lol!
Admin Brick
Admin Brick
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 224
Job/hobbies : CEO of Dino Campaign
Humor : Everthing makes me laugh.
Registration date : 2009-01-02

http://www.dinocampaign.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum