Dino Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEY DAVID! HERES SOME OF THE REASONS THAT MAMMAL CAMPAIGN IS

+2
Admin Etah
MCmicha613
6 posters

Go down

HEY DAVID! HERES SOME OF THE REASONS THAT MAMMAL CAMPAIGN IS Empty HEY DAVID! HERES SOME OF THE REASONS THAT MAMMAL CAMPAIGN IS BETTER THAN DINO.

Post by MCmicha613 Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:51 am

1. your nickname is dumb, and thats brennans dogs name.
2. your advice is not constructive, its mean.
3. our games are for people to enjoy, whether we made them or not.
4. our website is colorful, and nice.
5. you dont need to make a user for us.
6. smile faces needs noses :-) so they dont hyperventilate. yours are dying.
7. Our videos are about us, so viewers get to know us, not dogs or a dumb cd holder.
8. maybe our website isnt "high-tec" and stuff like u (when you make your own games) buts thats because we have ACTUAL LIVES and dont sit at our computer all day like dorky mcdorkerson here Fight study Shocked
9. AT LEAST WE HAVE A POLL. ACTUALLY MULTIPLE POLLS.
10. we can handle a little friendly compitition, without going crazy.
BONUS> are website is made for ALL PEOPLE not just lifeless zombie losers.

sorry to richard and ethan. davids comment made me pissed.

MCmicha613
n00b member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

HEY DAVID! HERES SOME OF THE REASONS THAT MAMMAL CAMPAIGN IS Empty Re: HEY DAVID! HERES SOME OF THE REASONS THAT MAMMAL CAMPAIGN IS

Post by Admin Etah Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:13 am

I know your not trying to offend me but just to stick up for david-

1. A person's nickname does't count at all in the awesomeness of the site. Plus it isn't dumb to most people, thats just your oppinion. Razz
2. So you expect us to be nice to you while you criticize us on almost every page?
3. Your games get old after a while, and because you didn't make them, you can't add new levels, so they get boring pretty fast.
4. Who says black and blue isn't colorful and nice?
5. That is actually bad. I can go on and impersonate Micha, and say that mammal campaign is awful and that I will soon close down the site, and dino campaign is way better.
6. IT'S FREAKING PIXELS, FOR PETE'S SAKE. THEY DON'T HYPERVENTILATE. I think spending too much time with that elephant has gone to your head!
7. I can use your own comment against you. You said it doesn't matter if the website games are made by us or not. Yet you are criticizing us for the fact that our videos don't have our personality in them! Someone needs to think of some better ways to insult DC, that comment just made MC look stupid. Cool
8. At least we have SOME computer skills. Our website would be better if we actually were dorky mcdorkerson alien
9. At least our polls can be answered by anyone. Our polls arent stuff like "Who is hotter!?".
10. We never went crazy. PLUS, WHEN THE HECK WAS THIS COMPETITION EVER FRIENDLY!?
Bonus- if were losers, why are we crushing you in this little "friendly competition?"

Sorry to Micha, but you have no chance against DC, we can disprove all of your evidence that your better than us. Razz
Admin Etah
Admin Etah
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 261
Job/hobbies : I like turtles!
Humor : What does this big red button that says "do not touch" do?
Registration date : 2009-01-06

http://www.dinocampaign.info

Back to top Go down

HEY DAVID! HERES SOME OF THE REASONS THAT MAMMAL CAMPAIGN IS Empty Re: HEY DAVID! HERES SOME OF THE REASONS THAT MAMMAL CAMPAIGN IS

Post by Admin Brick Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:10 pm

I agree with Etah, and will add some more.
5. I can force it so I approve of all new users - I chose not to.
Plus - David apologized for his comments - you would know if you read them!
Also , on a side note, you claim your games are download free, however, even flash (online) games need to download files to your computer - it just does it when it is loading, in the background .
Admin Brick
Admin Brick
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 224
Job/hobbies : CEO of Dino Campaign
Humor : Everthing makes me laugh.
Registration date : 2009-01-02

http://www.dinocampaign.info

Back to top Go down

HEY DAVID! HERES SOME OF THE REASONS THAT MAMMAL CAMPAIGN IS Empty HEY MICHA!!! YOURE WRONG!!! *mumbles* *Micha goes insane*

Post by Ozzy Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:33 pm

Razz Micha:Blah blah blah you stink blah hippocratic things blah
David: Wrooooong!
Ozzy
Ozzy
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 296
Job/hobbies : DINO CAMPAIGN
Humor : SPA-GHE-TTI!!
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://www.dinocampaign.info/ozzy'spage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:45 pm

Dino Ace wrote:I know your not trying to offend me but just to stick up for david-

1. A person's nickname does't count at all in the awesomeness of the site. Plus it isn't dumb to most people, thats just your oppinion. Razz
2. So you expect us to be nice to you while you criticize us on almost every page?
3. Your games get old after a while, and because you didn't make them, you can't add new levels, so they get boring pretty fast.
4. Who says black and blue isn't colorful and nice?
5. That is actually bad. I can go on and impersonate Micha, and say that mammal campaign is awful and that I will soon close down the site, and dino campaign is way better.
6. IT'S FREAKING PIXELS, FOR PETE'S SAKE. THEY DON'T HYPERVENTILATE. I think spending too much time with that elephant has gone to your head!
7. I can use your own comment against you. You said it doesn't matter if the website games are made by us or not. Yet you are criticizing us for the fact that our videos don't have our personality in them! Someone needs to think of some better ways to insult DC, that comment just made MC look stupid. Cool
8. At least we have SOME computer skills. Our website would be better if we actually were dorky mcdorkerson alien
9. At least our polls can be answered by anyone. Our polls arent stuff like "Who is hotter!?".
10. We never went crazy. PLUS, WHEN THE HECK WAS THIS COMPETITION EVER FRIENDLY!?
Bonus- if were losers, why are we crushing you in this little "friendly competition?"

Sorry to Micha, but you have no chance against DC, we can disprove all of your evidence that your better than us. Razz
Right!
Ozzy
Ozzy
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by brink3 Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:55 pm

I am now going to make a non-biased account of both websites:

1. Nicknames do not really count, but David could use something more original.
2. Mammalcampaign does have criticizing advice on nearly every page. Dinocampaign has a very strong right to be not that nice.
3. There are ups and downs to each website for games. Dinocampaign has games with glitches, but they can add new levels, so they don't get really old really fast. They also made them, so it is fun to play. Mammalcampaign has games with good graphics, no glitches, but get old REALLY fast.
4. To me, a background doesn't matter, but it would be nicer if mammalcampaign had a background without elephants and butterflies.
5. You do not have to create a user for the chatroom at mammalcampaign, but anyone can come on and, like Ethan said, can log on as anybody. IT is easy to spam mammalcampaign.
6. Most smiley faces don't have noses. I don't think mammalcampaign's smiley faces even don't, though I may be wrong.
7. NO, mammalcampaign does not have pretty good videos. The "Cool Pilgrims" one is really blurry. Dinocampaign had good videos, but "Buster's big day out" is no longer available. However, Blop the Water Drop is coming on today, if all goes well...
8. Dinocampaign's isn't THAT hi-tech, only the games are. And anyway, we come back to the games issue. If dinocampaign weren't Tekkies, we wouldn't have those games.
9. Mammalcampaign has a poll. Dinocampaign does not. That is simple. Nothing to be discussed.
10. Ethan is right, this competition was never friendly. And the only person really complaining is Ozzy.

("Oh," Micha and Ethan and Richard and David say. "Jesse is right, as usual."

Last edited by brink3 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
brink3
brink3

Male
Number of posts : 161
Job/hobbies : collecting coins
Humor : sarcasm is the refuge of the witless
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by brennan Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:32 pm

I agree with jesse! Also, the mammalcampaign chat is good if you want to remain annonymous, but yes, is is easy to spam. And dino campaigns chatbox is live action, which is nice, but no one ever goes on.

Also, Dinocampaign has forums, but Mammal campaign has a poll (like jesse said)
brennan
brennan

Male
Number of posts : 136
Humor : There's a mountain to climb, and you're in the way!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:43 pm

Yesh.
Ozzy
Ozzy
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down